Thursday, March 19, 2009

One tragedy to another “mishap in progress”.

Life is a constant struggle. You move from one tragedy to another “mishap in progress”. The guardian’s turn detractor’s. Last night at around 10.30pm started getting calls from one of the Policemen who had helped me. Very odd . Why would some body who knows you in an official capacity and had interacted as a part of his duty disturb you late in the night ? Kept thinking the whole night. Was he trying to help me ? Was there something urgent, which could not wait until morning? Moreover the case has been closed, and its been more than a week. Every time the phone rang ..I was nervous. This trauma is gonna last long, not knowing what’s going to happen the next moment ? Waiting for the next abuser? Should I look at everybody at a potential threat??

There is only one answer. One of my friends had told me ….You are “Vulnerable” emotionally, mentally, physically, monetarily and maybe in many more ways. And yes you got to gather more strengh, more courage , more determination to face the challenge ie LIFE !

No comments: